- 100 INR
- 98 %
- For Industrial & Construction Use
- Industrial Grade
- Alloy Flange
We are offering a wide range of Alloy Flange, which is typically designed for the industrial applications that require a robust and long lasting flange. It is the most suitable tool for high-pressure applications. Owing to its premium quality and perfect dimension, it can be easily connected with the threaded pipes. There is no need for welding or any other joint treatment for making a sturdy flange connection. We have made available this top-notch Alloy Flange in various sizes and types to meet the growing demands of our clients.
- Standard : ANSI Flanges, ASME Flanges, API, MSSP, BS Flanges, DIN Flanges, EN Flanges, NACE etc.
- Form : SLIP ON , SOCKET WELD , BLIND , LAPPED , SCREWED , WELD NECK , REDUCING , SPECTACLE ,SLIP ON BOSS , PLATE , PLATE BLANK , SCREWED BOSS.
- Class : 150#, 300#, 400#, 600#, 900#, 1500# & 2500#. PN6, PN10, PN16, PN25, PN4O, PN64 ete.
- Size : 1/2 (15 NB) to 48 (1200NB)
- Grade : ASTM / ASMEA 182 GRF5,F 9,F 0, F 12, F 22, F 91.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
15-A/65-73, Habib Building, 2'nd Panjrapole Lane, C.P.Tank Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India